· Natural and environmentally friendly, long life, easy to clean
· Coop is portable and easy to assemble with all of the hardware and instructions included
· Asphalt shingle roof provides long-lasting weather protection
· Constructed of solid fir wood, which is weather and pest resistant
· Heavy duty wire keeps chickens in, and predators out
- *Note: Regarding the published recommended number of birds per coop, the maxim number refers to birds the size of a Quail and the smaller number refers to the size of an average Chicken, such as a Rhode Island Red. We highly recommend that you check the dimensions to ensure that this coop is the correct size for the number of birds you plan on having. The number we suggest is a guideline only. Check the dimensions of both the run and the housing, to ensure that you are happy with the size.
The run is sold separately
An optional second run is also available to buy separately
Taking Care of Your Chicken Coop
- We recommend using a high-quality wood preservative, varnish, roof sealer, or water repellant. This should be applied within a week of purchase and/or before heavy rain.
- You should pay particular attention to all of the roof edges, eves, and all joints. This will waterproof your coop and prevent the wood from swelling.
- It is important that you clean out the coop and treat the wood regularly. If this isn’t done, the wood can become brittle and unsightly.
- You should apply additional coats of wood preserver if the coop is going to be kept outside.
- To ensure your coop continues to look great, position it in a protected area that is not fully exposed to the elements.
Remember to only use non-toxic, animal-friendly cleaning and treatment products.
*Send us 5 pictures of the assembled product via WhatsApp or email, for €20 Store Credit, Free! Pictures may be used for promotional purposes.
See our Full Range of Chicken Coops below: