Inthemarket.ie is an Irish owned online retail business. Serving the international community. It is based in Cork in the Republic of Ireland. We have over 25 years experience delivering products of outstanding quality at affordable prices.
- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
InTheMarket.ie collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, etc.) for the purposes of processing your order
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide InTheMarket.ie with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
How will we use your data?
InTheMarket.ie collects your data so that we can:
- Process your order and manage your account.
- Contact you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
When InTheMarket.ie processes your order, and you use our Credit Services provided by Humm, it may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
How do we store your data?
InTheMarket.ie securely stores your data in the UK, securely.
InTheMarket.ie will keep your data for as long as your warranty runs for and longer if we require it to provide a repair service to you. Once this time period has expired, we will delete your data. We can delete your data upon receiving a written request.
InTheMarket.ie would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop InTheMarket.ie from contacting you for marketing purposes.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please email email@example.com.
What are your data protection rights?
InTheMarket.ie would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request InTheMarket.ie for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that InTheMarket.ie correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request InTheMarket.ie to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that InTheMarket.ie erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that InTheMarket.ie restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to InTheMarket.ie’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that InTheMarket.ie transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email:
Call us at: 0214389345
Or write to us: Woodstock, Carrigtwohill, Co. Cork, T45T327 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behaviour information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – InTheMarket.ie uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – InTheMarket.ie uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: email@example.com
Call us: 0214389345
Or write to us at: Woodstock, Carrigtwohill, Co. Cork, T45T327.
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that InTheMarket.ie has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Data Protection Commission Commissioner’s Office.