If you fancy having a bash at growing your own produce, then a polytunnel is a great idea. The produce is super-cheap, very environmentally friendly (zero food miles – unless you have a huge garden!), and more often than not, much more tasty than the local supermarket produce, which is often chosen for its shelf-life as opposed to its taste.
Growing your own produce in a polytunnel greenhouse is relaxing, satisfying & fun. Kids love to see the progress – from seed to plate – and involving them is a great way to educate. If you are environmentally conscious, like the idea of saving some money, love good food, or all of the above, a tunnel is a great idea!
- Length 300cm (9.8PT)x Width 200cm (6.5 FT) x Height 200cm(6.5 FT)
- The Allotment Pro features extra wide, extra strong 25mm steel tube with a wall thickness of 0.9mm making the frame exceptionally sturdy.
- The Allotment Pro frames are also FULLY GALVANISED & RUST PROOF ensuring years of longevity and use.
- Please pay close attention to the frame design picture below, note the ground bars, mid height bars and TWO roof bracing bars. In addition to the diagonal storm bracing bars at either end making this frame design vastly superior to other frame designs but also EXCEPTIONALLY strong.
- The cover is reinforced UPVC (PE) & UVI 150g/sm interwoven cover. Rip/Rot proof with excellent light transmission properties.
- Our cover also features an extra wide roll up zipped door ensuring enough entry room with the widest of wheelbarrows
- Roll up windows with insect net allows controlled ventilation.
- Nut & bolt construction for maximum strength.