This motor-assisted cycle provides a low impact exercise, perfect for working out whilst you work, relax in front of the TV, read or more.
The adjustable speed settings (12 in total) allows you to pick the perfect pace to reach your goals, whether that’s to increase blood circulation, strengthen muscle, maintaining flexibility in joints.
What’s more, should you decide you no longer need the motorized assist, you can turn that off for a purely manual workout.
The built in computer shows key stats about your workout, and the cabled remote control allows you to adjust your workout without having to bend down to the display.
- Can be used to work both legs and arms
- Motorized pedal action with 12 speed settings
- Max speed: 80 RPM
- Suitable for manual use
- Initial run time: 5 minutes
- Adjust training period of 1 to 30 minutes
- 5 built-in Automatic Programmes
- 1 Manual Programme
- Built in computer
- Non-slip pedals with straps
- LCD shows scan, distance, time, calories, speed
Cable remote control
- Assembled dimensions: 29.5 x 47.5 x 28cm 0.9 X 1.5 X 0.9FT
- Weight: 4.6KGS 0.7 ST
- Rated Frequency: 240V,50HZ/60HZ
- Max User weight: 120KGS 18.8 ST