This Polytunnel is the ideal gift for the keen gardener, or for someone looking to grow their own produce in 2017! Our 4.2m polytunnel greenhouse is simple and quick to erect, easy to store and fantastic value.
This polytunnel represents the perfect solution for over-wintering or hardening-off your plants. The cover is very strong and durable, UV-stabilised and rot-resistant. With a double metal head-zipped door & roll-up, insect-net windows, you will find that your Polytunnel looks just as good as new, even in two years time. The UPVC cover is much safer in family gardens and means that things like a stray football becomes less of a worry or issue! This is our new 4.2m polytunnel complete with a fully Galvanised non rust steel frame. The following is the specification:
• Strong 19mm x 0.9mm tube wall thickness which is powder coated & galvanised and has a non rust steel frame. Most tunnel walls for sale are only 0.6mm so always ask when purchasing.
• Full steel “X” & “T” piece connectors, no cheap plastic parts.
• Reinforced 150g/sm UPVC with integrated “rip stop” cord which ensures the covers longevity.
• Double zipped door with metal zip heads – Plastic heads simply do not last
• 8x roll up windows complete with integral fly net windows.
• UV Open – The UV open characteristics of this film gives natural UV levels and helps stimulates rapid growth of your produce.
- Length 420cm x Width 200cm x Height 200cm
With a simple push button locking swage-joint system the frame itself takes very little time to erect. We would recommend that two people fit the cover. As with all polytunnels 90% of the build time is spent on the ground preparation but this is simply achieved and should not daunt anyone.
Growing your own produce in a polytunnel greenhouse is relaxing, satisfying & fun. Kids love to see the progress – from seed to plate – and involving them is a great way to educate. If you are environmentally conscious, like the idea of saving some money, love good food, or all of the above, a tunnel is a great idea!
- 5 Stars
- 4 Stars
- 3 Stars
- 2 Stars
- 1 Stars