The Rooster L (All In One) represents an ideal way to start rearing chickens. Manufactured with high quality materials including seasoned 10mm thick fir board that in turn is screwed onto a strong and durable frame.
This coop has many, many superb features. The “Rooster L” will provide your birds with a safe environment in which to live and it is suitable for up to five birds. The coopl has NO FELT on the roof or nest box roof. The side of the coop has a large doorway with an access ramp to make it as easy as possible for your chickens to enter and leave the coop in addition to having a sliding door on the coop run to lock them in at night. We have also added a slide out dirt tray at the front for easy cleaning and to stop the build up of bacteria.
A additional bonus is that the coop roof lifts up. The wood is treated using a water based anti fungicidal animal and environment friendly stain. This coop comes complete with nest box, 2 perches and 1 divider
- Designed to accommodate 4-5 birds as specified by RSPCA guidelines (12” x 12”/Bird)
- Manufactured from Kiln dried & planed 10mm Fir wood
- Sliding access door to the run
- Slide out galvanised steel dirt tray
- 2x Internal nesting area‘s within the nestbox
- 2x Internal roosting perches
- Welded fox proof run wire
- No felt on any of the roofs – this includes the coop and nest box lid
- Screwed & glued joints, staples or nails are not used
- Ramp to allow the chickens in and out
- All metal work is galvanised or stainless steel
- Windsor L Size:Overall Width 175cm
Overall Depth 95cm
Overall Height 100cm
Our wooden runs are treated with a base coat of animal friendly wood preservative stain on both the inside and out. The wooden run needs to be cleaned out and treated regularly. We recommend a high quality wood preservative, varnish, roof sealer or water replant be applied within the 1first month and/or before heavy rain. Particular attention should be given to all roof edges, eves as well as all joints. If this isn’t done the wood can become brittle and unsightly. We recommend applying additional coats of wood preserver if the run is to be left outside. Please make sure that you use non-toxic animal friendly products. To ensure that your run continues to look great, it is recommended that you position it in a protected area which is not exposed to the elements. No claims will be accepted for products that have been neglected, left without protection and not maintained.