Tremendous highly resistant 20 X59FT . Our 6x18m Commercial DIY Marquees are ideal for hire companies or for those who want something more heavy duty than our Classic range. PVC is widely regarded as having at least twice the lifespan of PE material and is superior to poly/PVC, it can also be joined using high-frequency welding (rather than stitching) to make a completely waterpoof and reliable shelter.
An excellent 4-season marquee (can be used year round though additional precautions should be taken in snow and extreme conditions) ideal for sustained use in the domestic market or marquee hire industry. We recommend the use of tie down kits unless you have your own method for anchoring the marquee down. As with all DIY Marquees should the unforeseen happen any replacement part is available to purchase separately and our experienced customer service staff are always available for any advice you may require.
- 500gsm Rip-stop PVC Roof cover
- 500gsm Rip-stop PVC Side Panels
- Flame retardant to BS5438 & BS7837 for safety
- High frequency welded PVC joins for complete waterproofing
- Strong 38mm galvanised steel framework
- Vertical and horizontal roof braces for added strength
- Intermediate purlin (halfway up the roof) for added support
- Eaves braces for better performance against bad weather
- Interchangeable 2m wall and window panels for added flexibility
- End panels in 2m sections for added wind resistance
- ‘simplex’ design (only 2 different length poles used throughout the marquee) for ease of erection
- Groundbars included
- 20 degree roof angle for added wind resistance
- Wind-stop velcro sealed joins for all side panels
- 12 month warranty and full spares back up service for peace of mind
- Can be extended for future expansion
Unsure what size marquee you need? Experiment with layouts using our interactive marquee planner
Delivery: Please select your area for delivery (or you can collect from our factory in Dorking but please give advance warning)
|Choose the side panel configuration suitable for you:
Standard: 18 Georgian windows 6 walls (2 with zips)
Panoramics:: 18 Panoramic windows 6 walls (2 with zips)
All walls: 24 walls (2 with zips)
All windows: 22 Georgian windows 2 walls (both with zips)
|Roof lining: transforms the interior by hiding the metalwork in the roof
Roof, wall and curtain linings: wall linings cover the PVC walls whilst curtain linings add a finishing touch by hiding the metal legs
Roof, wall, curtain and swag linings: Swags add a gathered finish around the pelmet of the roof lining (includes walls and curtains)
|Blackout roof and wall linings: create a unique atmosphere inside a marquee by darkening the area to nightclub levels.
Tabs are sewn in to the roof lining for you to attach your own lighting to create a starlight effect. Ideal for parties.
|Carpet flooring: Gives a fantastic finish in any marquee, nailed in place to give a smooth trip-free surface (suitable for high heels). Includes waterproof underlay and nails. Carpet is supplied on a 2m wide roll.|
|Tie down kit: Strongly recommended for anchoring the marquees down on soft surfaces. Consists of 20 large metal stakes and 20 ratchet straps (available in white or orange)|
|Festoon lighting: A string of bulbs with dimmer control that fits above the roof lining.
Chandelier lighting: Comes with three brass effect chandeliers, dimmer controls, RCD plugs and 25m leads. Everything you need to easily and elegantly light your marquee.
|Solid frame doors: 2m wide door frame with 2 doors (one with lock and handles), ideal for creating a more impressive entrance or keeping the heat in during the winter.|
|Carry bags and boxes: Ideal for storing and transporting your marquee though we should point out that the marquee does arrive in sturdy cardboard boxes.|