Our stunning ROOSTER M has been manufactured using only the strongest and finest materials. Our coops are designed and built by real craftsmen. Manufactured using tong and groove boards which are both attractive and durable, this combination produces a great looking and highly practical coop.
We have designed our coop with a removable slide out metal floor at the front which makes cleaning out the coop a simple and easy job this ensures that the floor can be cleaned thoroughly on a regular basis thereby reducing the build up of any harmful bacteria.
The front of the coop has a large door for easy access, to enable you to further clean the coop. The side of the coop to the run has an access ramp to make it as easy as possible for your birds to get in and out effortlessly. We have added an extra sliding door to the side to allow you to lock your birds in at night which is also an important feature of this coop. The wood is treated using a water based anti fungicidal animal and environment friendly stain. This coop includes 2 roosting perches.
All our products arrive flat packed with instructions ready & easy to assemble.
As found from previous experiences coop’s sent ready built not only cost more to send, but they tend to arrive broken.
ALL WOODWORK is of the Highest Quality, Jointed, Sanded and Screwed.
Please look at the detail, this really is what you will get!
We cannot express how good the quality is on our items, you have to see to believe.
- Up to 2 larger birds, or 4 smaller birds based on ISPCA specification but please always check the dimensions are suitable for your needs.
- Includes slide out galvanised tray for easy cleaning.
- External nest box with two nesting sections.
- Extension run available – please see our chicken runs.
- 1 x roosting perch inside the coop.
- Sliding door at the top of the ramp to lock your birds away.
- Tongue and groove construction throughout.
- The white trim on the nest box and roof will now arrive in the same colour as the coop (grey or green).
- Flat packed with all fittings and instructions.
- Roof does not have felt on which helps prevent red mite infestation.
- Secure wire mesh and latches to help keep birds safe of predators.