Are you looking for a top quality large chicken coop? Do you want your chickens to be placed in a safe and secure environment?
12 Bird Large Chicken Coop Features
- This large Chicken Coop designed to accommodate 12 birds as specified by RSPCA guidelines (12” x 12”/Bird)
- Manufactured from Kiln dried & plained 10mm Fir wood
- Locking hinged front & back door (front and back the same)
- Additional side door where an extra 2nd optional Nest box is designed to fit this space
- We have designed our large chicken coop hen homes with a metal floor at the bottom which makes cleaning simple
- The floor can be cleaned easily on a regular basis reducing the build-up of any harmful bacteria
- The front of our Large chicken coop house has a large door for easy access
- The chicken coop with an access ramp to make it as easy as possible for your birds to get in and out effortlessly.
- We have added an adjustable 4 position vent at the top for extra ventilation, which is also an important feature of only our coops.
- The nest box side section is swappable so you can have the nest box on the left or right.
- Also, the wood is treated using a water based anti fungicidal animal and environment-friendly stain.
- Our wooden runs can be purchased separately and are treated with a base coat of animal-friendly wood preservative stain on both the inside and out. The wooden run needs to be cleaned out and treated regularly. We recommend a high-quality wood preservative, varnish, roof sealer or water replant be applied within the 1 first month and/or before a heavy rain. Particular attention should be given to all roof edges, eves as well as all joints. If this isn’t done the wood can become brittle and unsightly. We recommend applying additional coats of wood preserver if the run is to be left outside. Please make sure that you use non-toxic animal-friendly products. To ensure that your run continues to look great, it is recommended that you position it in a protected area which is not exposed to the elements.