12 Bird Chicken Coop
Our chicken coops are designed and built by real wood craftsmen, manufactured using strong wooden tongue and groove boards which are both attractive and durable, this combination produces great looking and highly practical coops.
X-Large 12 Bird Egg Chicken House Spec – Up to 12 Birds
- Designed to accommodate 12 birds as specified by ISPCA guidelines (12” x 12”/Bird)
- Manufactured from Kiln dried & planed 10mm Fir wood
- Locking hinged front & back door (front and back the same)
2 x Roosting Perches
- NEW 4 Position Top Ridge Roof Vent
Slide out galvanised steel dirt tray – (Front or Back)
- Nest box can be sited on either side of the house
Screwed & glued joints, no nails or staples here!
- Solid Door Ramp to help the hens in and out
1x Nest Box with 2 Nesting areas
- All metal work is galvanised or stainless steel
Full dimensions pictured of the House X below
- We are so confident in the quality of our coop’s we offer a full 1 year guarantee against manufactures faults / defects
Base of the coop stands 5cm off the ground on 4 legs
- This house coop arrives flat pack ready to build
HOUSE X Coop Size:
120cm Width * 120cm Depth * 100cm Height
(47.2inches Width * 47.2inches Depth * 39.4inches Height)
Nest Box Size:
57cm Width * 36cm Depth * 30cm Height
We have designed our hen homes with a metal floor at the bottom which makes cleaning out the coop a simple & easy job this ensures that the floor can be cleaned thoroughly on a regular basis reducing the build up of any harmful bacteria
The front of our house coops have a large door for easy access, with an access ramp to make it as easy as possible for your birds to get in and out effortlessly. We have added an adjustable 4 position vent at the top for extra ventilation, which is also an important feature of only our coops.
The nest box side section is swap able so you can have the nest box on the left or right and the wood is treated using a water based anti fungicidal animal and environment friendly stain.