3KG Medicine Ball
The medicine ball is a durable rubber weighted ball used to assist in stabilisation, strength and explosive power training. It is ideal for use in the home, indoors or outdoors.
The main purpose of a medicine ball is to help you develop speed, agility, power and in the process, the medicine ball will not only define your core but also help build up the chest, arms and legs.
The beauty of this high quality medicine ball is the unlimited variety of functional upper, lower or full body exercises you can perform without the need for expensive equipment. It is designed to last and be used in all conditons, indoor, outdoor, hot or wet.
Top athletes use medicine balls to assist in plyometric weight training to increase explosive power. It can also be used for functional exercises to increase time under tension to maximize strength and muscle growth.
- Durable natural rubber for long lasting use
- Textured rubber surface for enhanced grip
- Waterproof outer layer allows indoor and outdoor exercise
- Easy to clean
- High quality rubber
- Use in the convenience of your own home or gym
- Helps develop functional power and strength
- Stabalise your deep core muscles
- Great for all fitness levels and goals
- An excellent tool for a complete body workout
- 100% natural rubber
- Weight: 3KG 0.7 ST
- Diamater: 23cm 0.7 FT
Can help improve
- Strength and power of the Full Body, Legs and Glutes, Chest and Back, Shoulders and Arms and
- Strength and power of natural motions such as throwing, swinging and rotation
- Hand-eye coordination, flexibility and balance
Example of exercises include
- Medicine ball push ups
- Squat and throw
- Lunge, With Overhead Press
- Chest Push
- One-Arm Medicine Ball Slam
- Backward Medicine Ball Throw
- And much more!
Other names used for a medicine ball include exercise ball, med ball or fitness ball