Introducing InTheMarkets 13 X 7FT Pro Polytunnel
Our 13 X 7FT Pro Polytunnel is part of the Pro Polytunnel series, manufactured using a heavy-duty 25mm gauge, galvanised steel tube frame which provides a far stronger and much superior frame than many other polytunnel frames in the Irish market.
- 400cm x 200cm x 200cm (L x W x H)
- 13ft x 6.6ft x 6.6ft (L x W x H)
- 25mm Thick Galvanised Frame
Features of the 13 X 7FT Pro Polytunnel
- Measuring in at 4m x 2m x 2m (L x W x H), the P4 Pro offers an ample 8 square meters of workspace, providing you with a great area with the perfect growing conditions for most plants, vegetables, and fruits. This allows you to produce your own beautiful crops throughout the year from the convenience of your own garden.
- The frame also features a full ground bar set up, with diagonal storm bracing bars to protect your polytunnel structure during stormy weather. Two longitudinal roof bars, and a very wide door, big enough for even the largest of barrows to fit through.
- The Pro Polytunnel series has four large roll-up windows with an integrated fly net to keep your polytunnel well ventilated while protecting your crops from flies and insects.
- The polytunnel also has UV open characteristics, giving natural UV levels inside the polytunnel to help stimulate rapid growth.
Don’t forget to buy your hot spot tape too. It is essential, and you will need 2 rolls of our hot spot tape to protect your cover.
Please note that temperature changes and moisture in the air can cause condensation or dew to appear inside and/or outside of the polytunnel. This is perfectly normal and does not mean that your polytunnel is leaking.
*Send us 5 pictures of the assembled product via WhatsApp or email, for €25 Store Credit, Free! Pictures may be used for promotional purposes and must be sent in within the first 14 days of purchase.*
Click below for our Full Range of Polytunnels.