Our medicine ball is a durable rubber weighted ball used to assist in stabilization, strength and explosive power training.
The main purpose of a med ball is to help you develop speed, agility, power and in the process will not only define your core but also shred the chest, arms and legs.
The beauty of this high quality medicine ball is the unlimited variety of functional upper, lower or full body exercises you can perform without a ton of equipment, designed to last and be used in all conditons, indoor, outdoor, hot or wet.
Top athletes use medicine balls to assit in plyometric weight training to increase explosive power. It can also be used for functional exercises to increase time under tension to maximize strength and muscle growth.
- Durable natural rubber for long lasting use
- Textured rubber surface for enhanced grip
- Waterproof outer layer allows indoor and outdoor exercise
- Easy to clean
- High quality rubber
- Use in the convenience of your own home or gym
- Helps develop functional power and strength
- Stabalize your deep core muscles
- Great for all fitness levels and goals
- An excellent tool for a complete body workout
- 100% natural rubber
- Weight: 3KG
- Diamater: 23cm
All ball measurements (diameter)
- 3KG = 23cm, 230mm
- 5KG = 23cm, 230mm
- 8KG = 28.6cm, 286mm
- 10KG = 28.6cm, 286mm
Can help improve
- Strength and power of the Full Body, Legs & Glutes, Chest and Back, Shoulders and Arms,
- Strength and power of natural motions such as throwing, swinging and rotation.
- Hand-eye coordination, flexibility and balance
Example of exercises include
- Med ball push ups
- Squat and throw
- Lunge With Overhead Press
- Chest Push
- One-Arm Medicine Ball Slam
- Backward Medicine Ball Throw
- And much more!
Other names used for a medicine ball include exercise ball, med ball or fitness ball