- Ideal for 6-8 Hens
- Locking Hinged Door
- Nest Box
- Slide Out Metal Floor for Easy Cleaning
- Easy Access Ramps
- Water-Based Anti Fungicidal Treatment on Wood
- Fox Proof Catch on Door
- High-Quality Materials
- Built to Last
- Attractive Wood Design
- Kiln Dried & Plained 10mm Fir Wood
- Compatible with the InTheMarket.ie ‘8/12 bird wooden hen run’ for extra roaming space for your hens
- Dimensions: 136*74*70cm / 4ft 4inch * 2ft 4inch * 2ft 3inch (W*D*H)
- Accommodates 6/8 Birds, as Specified by ISPCA Guidelines
- *Note: Regarding the published recommended number of birds per coop, the maxim number refers to birds the size of a Quail and the smaller number refers to the size of an average Chicken, such as a Rhode Island Red. We highly recommend that you check the dimensions to ensure that this coop is the correct size for the number of birds you plan on having. The number we suggest is a guideline only.
Taking Care of your Chicken Coop
- We recommend using a high-quality wood preservative, varnish, roof sealer, or water repellant. This should be applied within the week of purchase and/or before heavy rain. You must pay particular attention to all of the roof edges, eves, and all joints. This will waterproof your coop and prevent the wood from swelling.
- You should clean out the coop and treat the wood regularly. If this isn’t done, the wood can become brittle and unsightly.
- We also recommend applying additional coats of wood preserver if the Coop is going to be kept outside.
- To ensure your Coop continues to look great, position it in a protected area that is not fully exposed to the elements.
Remember to only use non-toxic, animal-friendly cleaning and treatment products.
*Send us 5 pictures of the assembled product via WhatsApp or email, for €20 Store Credit, Free! Pictures may be used for promotional purposes.
Click Here to see our full range of Chicken Coops: