10 to 14 Bird Coop Features:
Our stunning 10 to 14 Bird Coop, the Chicken Manor, and Run have been manufactured using only the strongest and finest materials.
- The front of the coop has a door for easy access, to enable you to easily clean the coop.
- The side of the coop to the run has an access ramp to make it as easy as possible for your birds to get in and out effortlessly.
- All our products arrive flat-packed with instructions and are quick and easy to assemble.
Taking Care of your 10 to 14 Bird Coop
- You must use a high-quality wood preservative, varnish, roof sealer, or water repellant. This has to be applied within one week of purchase and/or before heavy rain. You must pay particular attention to all of the roof edges, eves, and all joints, this will waterproof your coop and prevent the wood from swelling.
- Clean out the coop and treat the wood regularly, if this isn’t done, the wood can become brittle and unsightly.
- You must apply additional coats of wood preserver if the run is going to be kept outside. To ensure your run continues to look great, position it in a protected area that is not fully exposed to the elements.
- Note: Regarding the published recommended number of birds per coop, the maxim number refers to birds the size of a Quail and the smaller number refers to the size of an average Chicken, such as a Rhode Island Red
Remember to only use non-toxic, animal-friendly cleaning and treatment products.
To view our Full Range of Coops, click below: